Australian Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA)
Looking for a Australian Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA)?
Running your own business can be stressful and time consuming, so don’t spend valuable time on tasks that you can outsource. Focus on your own business requirements and have the freedom to grow your own client base. Engaging the services of a professional Australian Virtual Personal Assistant is the answer to your prayers.
Enjoy the flexibility of having your AKA Virtual PA as close as an email or phone call away. You can have peace of mind that your work is being done by an accredited office professional with over 20 years experience in the secretarial/office admin field and over 10 year running her own business as a virtual assistant.
AKA Virtual PA is your one-stop-shop for all of your secretarial and administrative requirements.
See how AKA Virtual PA can help you save time and money and receive 100% productivity, 100% of the time.
Specialising in Associations (Secretariat), Event Co-ordination and Social Media.
What Can AKA Virtual PA Do For You?
- Secretariat services for clubs or associations
- Social Media set up and maintenance – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterst, YouTube, Google+
- Typeset manuscripts for publication
- Standardise office forms and documents so that they all have a consistent look
- Format eBooks, manuals or workbooks for staff or clients
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations with handouts and notes
- Reduce stockpiles of business cards by maintaining client database and keep it up-to-date
- Design and distribute newsletters, flyers, brochures or ezines – hardcopy or electronic
- Electronic or hard copymail-outs to customers
- Event Co-ordination - source printers, venues, speakers, equipment etc; RSVPs, banking, name tag production and registration desk; conferences, seminars or workshops
Bookings are open for the fourth annual Australian Virtual Assistants Conference which will be held in Sydney on Friday 22 March and Saturday 23 March 2013 at the Star Room, Darling Harbour. We are looking forward to seeing all our colleagues and friends there again next year and to any VAs who have not been before, this is an event not to be missed. Watch out Sydney!
Introducing the Australian Virtual Assistants Association (AVAA). Co-founded by Anita Kilkenny and Kathie Thomas, AVAA is the first Australian based association dedicated to the education and development of its members as part of the professional Virtual Assistance industry and to educating the public on the role and function of the Virtual Assistant here in Australia.